· Nokia is running restructuring plan which has already taken out 1,000 people out of payroll
· One of the objectives is to bring more productivity and efficiency
· Nokia have moved from their geographical footprint to the high-margin markets of the world, where their operatives are able to monetize data revenues.
Multi-district Litigation 2179
· It is the biggest ever civil damage trial
· Macondo accident killed 11 men and spewed more than 4m barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico
· BP, the main defendant, has set aside $37bn to cover the cost of leak
· That material difference does not look to be discounted in the BP share price